Citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenney_The_Blue

Since the citizens thread was deleted (rightly so) anything to do with said topic should be posted in here. Please don't let this one decend into a farse as well as it will just go the same way as the last, if you think what's happening with this group is not to your taste, have your say and leave it there please, please don't keep repeating your point.

The first citizens meet will be before the game at ewen fields against chelsea (as shown below) Meet around 1/2 before the game.

Sunday 4th November, 12:00pm Kick Off.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/QWff7.jpg[/bigimg]

Then 4 days later is the Juventus game on the 8th November, 7pm kick off.

Entry is £3

****Anyone that's interested in anything extra take a look on here - www.ultrasshop.com****

****Everyone thats coming bring scarves/flags/banners/anything city blue - just anything to make it look superb - Dortmund 'esc***

So who's up for it? Come and give it a try for the same price as a pint!

Quick disclaimer - I am not the organizer of this or anything of the sorts, I am just backing the lads that are doing it.

Re: EDS v Chelsea Roll Call

Yep me plus about 5 kids.
Im very surprissed that this game is not on at our stadium.
As tonights game against Wolves is and its free admission and free parking to boot...

i am if not working

I'd rather piss blood out of my eyes, but good luck lads, I hope it goes well after all the unnecessary shit you've had to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.