City’s Away Support Tonight

Sky were messing about with the mic volumes for both sets of fans, mainly when they knew some swearing was coming but also for that "city are gonna die song". Only one set of fans they needed to turn it down for after the first goal though

He's a total wanker, he was so so disappointed that City were strolling that first half, the tone of his voice when City scored the goals was one of total despair. Rashfords goal was met with a far more upbeat tone, not orgasmic but still different to City's.
Who was the guy with him?

Actually got a rag in work today trying to tell me the City fans were the worst he's seen in 20 years going to the game

I didn't go, watched on TV, and all I could hear were the City fans all game.

And we would never have 7,000 empty seats for a derby semi-final

Sky were messing about with the mic volumes for both sets of fans, mainly when they knew some swearing was coming but also for that "city are gonna die song". Only one set of fans they needed to turn it down for after the first goal though
What is that song they sing, encouraging death on fans are they?. The warped twats.

What is that song they sing, encouraging death on fans are they?. The warped twats.

These are the words...……….. must have took them ages to write it !

They're gonna die,
They're gonna die,
Man City's gonna die,
How we'll kill them I don't know,
Cut them up from head to toe,
All I know is City are gonna die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.