City’s last penalty at Old Trafford

Thats only because they hardly get into our 18 yard area at Old Toilet these days.... they cannot even get the ref/VAR have to have to make a decision, which would be like a goal for them!

I googled Rags penalty stats & it showed they never faced a single penalty in the prem 12/13 but received 7 for then. Now that season was bent as fuck, I remember they wouldn’t get a booking until 60 mins & then GPC would sub them straight after. They got their first stat padded red after the title was wrapped up & I remember GPC smiling as if he approved.

You need to get shot by a sniper to get a pen at the swamp.

You need to get shot by a sniper to get a pen at the swamp.

I can remember loads of penalties they’ve had at our place in the last five years, the refs are desperate to point to the spot for them. It’s baffling that a team like ours who attacks more, probably has more touches in the opposition box has not seen a penalty given in over 30 years. Our last goal at the swamp, Casemiro is literally holding De Bruyne’s hand dragging him back as he’s crossing the ball, if Grealish nods that over the bar does VAR look at the foul play before hand? I very much doubt it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.