City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

How about we go back to the red/black stripes 2nd kit , as above , but by the time all the logos are attached you can barely see the colour of the strip anyway , but if you dont like our kits there are adverts for Dippers training tops and other gear on the Bluemoon forum, this has got to be an absolute piss take.

How about we go back to the red/black stripes 2nd kit , as above , but by the time all the logos are attached you can barely see the colour of the strip anyway , but if you dont like our kits there are adverts for Dippers training tops and other gear on the Bluemoon forum, this has got to be an absolute piss take.

This usually means that you've been searching other websites... Just saying ;)

I had a private what's app chat with my daughter and my mate, within 10 mins 3 adverts for things we talked about appeared on bluemoon. I retested it and had a conversation about a sport that I'd never ever typed in before, bingo 5 mins later add appears for that sport, scary bud

download.png

I much prefer maroon but hey-ho.

download-1.png

Thanks for that nice, just a preference for the kits overall sky navy white home, maroon away and weird for the kids 3rd kit. You’re right that the first kit looks better I just wish they would stop messing around with colours. Sky blue top white shorts navy socks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.