City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

I like it. The main one is a nice bold sky-blue shirt with a twist, and I really like the away one. Third kit is a bit wank, but that's nothing new.

Reactions: CC1
It’s like 3 dodgy designs cobbled together, the mosaic front, the badly stitched on plain blue shoulder pad bit and the plain back. I quite liked some of Puma kits before we inked a deal with them but this, not a great start aside from the black top. The 2nd strip is hideous. What are they trying to do with the contrasting shoulder bits, purple this year and now plain for next season, it’s not working.

Seems to me that there are people will never entirely agree on a kit.

The big criticism with Nike was that it was too sterile and they were just template kits. Now Puma are putting some thought into it and at least trying to get some heritage into the shirt, little bits of Manchester(even the purple) and people STILL don’t like it.

I did not really like the kit on the leaked images but looks ok with people wearing them. I bought the 125 limited last year and still have not worn it. Will trot it out when we win the chumps league this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.