City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Eh? Where have you heard this? Nothing on Footy Headlines.

I did read about this one:

LEAKED: Puma to Release Dortmund, Man City and Milan BALR 20-21 Kits
Update: We have received some new information about the upcoming Puma x BALR 2020-2021 football kits. Puma will release kit in cooperation for three teams (BVB, Milan & Man City) - there won't be BALR x Puma kits for Valencia and Olympique Marseille. The Puma x BALR 2020-2021 kits are scheduled for a launch on September 24 2020.

Officially labeled the 'MCFC BALR Signature Jersey', the Puma x BALR Manchester City kit will combine black and sky blue.

I did read about this one:

LEAKED: Puma to Release Dortmund, Man City and Milan BALR 20-21 Kits
Update: We have received some new information about the upcoming Puma x BALR 2020-2021 football kits. Puma will release kit in cooperation for three teams (BVB, Milan & Man City) - there won't be BALR x Puma kits for Valencia and Olympique Marseille. The Puma x BALR 2020-2021 kits are scheduled for a launch on September 24 2020.

Officially labeled the 'MCFC BALR Signature Jersey', the Puma x BALR Manchester City kit will combine black and sky blue.
That’s three different things though.

Domilano implied a red and black, the Balr article says black and sky blue and the white with sash on the previous page.

I remember reading this about a Balr kit now.

A bunch of people are finding this on the shirt sites they use which normally only feature production stuff.

Which is exactly how the 125 shirt started wasnt it? People thought it was a competing design for the purple one.

That sash would be so much better in sky and navy

A bunch of people are finding this on the shirt sites they use which normally only feature production stuff.

Which is exactly how the 125 shirt started wasnt it? People thought it was a competing design for the purple one.

Precisely my thinking! Not sure how they can brand it though, as 125 was kind of an anniversary type year - I figured I’d get one as it’s better than our other 3 kits I’ll see what it’s like when it arrives.

Anyone know where that can be purchased?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.