City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

It doesn't look as bad in the pictures someone is wearing it, but its not a nice kit.

I saw a mock up of this kit for PES (I think) where the paisley design was tonal and it looked pretty smart. This is a disaster but not quite as bad as our 3rd kit this season!

No. What is this “lighting” you refer to?

I’m not sure if you’re joking, so I will assume you’re not. Light is an electromagnetic radiation, and our eyes can perceive a specific range of wavelengths. Surfaces can absorb or reflect this radiation, and depending on which wavelength is reflected we perceive it as colour. The source of this radiation (light) produces varying types of wavelengths. Therefore if you can not match the exact lighting in an image, you will get an alteration of the colour of the object. Hence why lighting can be one of the reasons why the shirts can be perceived as different when in fact they are the exact same material.

It doesn't look as bad in the pictures someone is wearing it, but its not a nice kit.

I saw a mock up of this kit for PES (I think) where the paisley design was tonal and it looked pretty smart. This is a disaster but not quite as bad as our 3rd kit this season!
Whaaaat!! This season’s third kit is a masterpiece compared to next season’s aberration. Quite what puma were thinking is anyone’s guess.

I’m not sure if you’re joking, so I will assume you’re not. Light is an electromagnetic radiation, and our eyes can perceive a specific range of wavelengths. Surfaces can absorb or reflect this radiation, and depending on which wavelength is reflected we perceive it as colour. The source of this radiation (light) produces varying types of wavelengths. Therefore if you can not match the exact lighting in an image, you will get an alteration of the colour of the object. Hence why lighting can be one of the reasons why the shirts can be perceived as different when in fact they are the exact same material.
Well I never. Could it be possible that I read your initial reply in bad lighting and it looked to me like a patronising post from a thundercunt when in fact you didn’t mean it the way it came across?

Don’t be a complete sthingyhorpe

Well I never. Could it be possible that I read your initial reply in bad lighting and it looked to me like a patronising post from a thundercunt when in fact you didn’t mean it the way it came across?

Not my fault you didn’t understand how light worked in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.