City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Credit to the club, they launched this back when a lot of schools had just closed due to lockdown and kids were at home with not much to do, it kept our children entertained for a few hours drawing their own designs. Worthy winner I would have to say, its a very nice kit. They could do worse than make this a third kit.
On the last link I posted,
Think it stated only 20 are up for grabs via the OS Competition,
But I think that design would sell very well.
I also like how she explained how she thought of the design

I personally think Puma has done well with all 3 kits.

All very unique , look smart on TV and I am sure the target buyers love them all.

The home kit not the greatest, but again unique and very much iconic to Manchester.

Home kit is certainly iconic to Manchester.... cracks appearing everywhere!

Gamer one is the BALR one

Nopes, BALR is still to come ... which will technically be the 5th one of this season that they launch ... although I the 4th (Gamer one) and the 5th (BALR) won't be worn by players in any game other than marketing photo-shoots.

Its received a lot of coverage here in Ireland, all the main media outlets have reported it. Good news story!

maybe that's the way to go, get the kids to do a design and the top 3 get voted on, everyone's a winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.