City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Saw snippets of the paisley 3rd kit. Possibly the worst kit i have ever seen. Really hope its not true. looks a bit like a petri dish so might be apt in a post coronavirus premier league. Still fucking awful though

Saw snippets of the paisley 3rd kit. Possibly the worst kit i have ever seen. Really hope its not true. looks a bit like a petri dish so might be apt in a post coronavirus premier league. Still fucking awful though

Our current third kit will take some beating to be fair!

Yep. Didn't Wayne Clarke (remember him?) score for us that day?
I do remember him. He shot but the goal was given to Redmond as it went in off his knee. Ward got the other.

*I had to look that up tho, I watched the highlights back on BM... memory not that good ;-)

There isn’t a single image of the kit online.

Just two mock-up textures from footy headlines who have been told it will have a pattern in the background.

That doesn't look THAT bad there. But why couldn't we do it without the silly "mosaic" nonsense? Would any City fan complain about the shirt not incorporating any of Manchester's heritage, if the shirt was good old fashioned plain blue with a white collar? Something like.....

team-group-1975-to-76-1024x396.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.