City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

We all love a concept kit. So here are some more from me. Home kit has arches on the shoulders that represent Maine Road. Away kit is a nice return to bee themed kits. Third kit is based around canals in Manchester and on the crest.

fz91FV2.jpg
Spot on them. I’d love to know how you do them.

They're okay, but a bit too fussy.
1. Make the collar on the home kit plain white and ditch the pattern on the sleeves.
2. Make the away kit plain black with a plain yellow collar.
3. Make the collar on the third kit plain blue.

Then, you'd have three excellent kits. Sometimes, less can be more, yeah?
Fussy? And the crackle Puma kit isn't?

That kit is fucking awful, the only plus side is not only am I saving money due to the lock down but i'm also going to save by not buying this abomination.

Who the fuck thought that would be a good idea.

No prpblem; question me all you like, when it's justified. Now, you didn't say where I mentioned said kit....
You didn't have to mention the crackle kit outright... the 3 kits posited were in the context of said crackle kit so any critique of said alternatives has to take into consideration said crackle kit. You deemed the alter kits "fussy", albeit subjective- they are less "fussy" than the crackle kit. Ipso facto you essentially mentioned the crackle kit even if merely through contextual juxtaposition. Furthering that line of reasoning your "fussy" assessment of the alter kits is deserving of at least some scrutiny in support of what I felt were solid - albeit pointless since Puma could clearly care less what the fans want- and well worked options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.