City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

That’s an abomination.

8-DFD93-F9-6-FDA-499-A-9-C80-B5809509-D5-F8.jpg

Took me ages but I've spotted it, just keep looking.

Just another dull clothing big logo company selling white t'shirts for £70. I thought we had D2SQUARED for that...

www.balr.com can't see what's to get excited about

If true I'm sure we'll get the standard

BALR (insert any name you want) will be present around the Etihad Stadium on key matchdays over the coming months through integrated branding and activations.

The "clothing company" is also planning to develop an innovative digital campaign for the remainder of the 2019/2020 season and has been guaranteed plenty of tickets for when we play away in London.

Manchester City, welcome BALR (insert any name you want) to the City family and said: “We’re delighted to be teaming up with such a leading brand who have impressed us with their operation and ambition.

“Aligning with organisations who share a similar philosophy and approach to innovation is important to us and we are excited to see this partnership come to life.”

Last edited:
I think it’s supposed to sound like ‘baller’ which is an American slang expression for someone who is adept at a sport involving a ball. It’s usually used with regards to basketball though. It also something that anyone over the age of 18 sounds ridiculous saying.
Thing is were not American.and Americans no nothing about football

Bit awks if we're banned from Europe. I assume that kit will be aged at the CL and all the yoof culture that goes with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.