City’s New Kits

Not sure if anybody has seen but score draw have produced this beauty..

I keep trying to forget that horrible 4-0 defeat and this shirt out doesn't help. Purely a money making exercise because who really wants to remember that one game that it was worn?

I keep trying to forget that horrible 4-0 defeat and this shirt out doesn't help. Purely a money making exercise because who really wants to remember that one game that it was worn?
Let's be honest. Take the actual game out of the discussion, and that Wembley '99 kit is godawful. Ditto the '11/12 kit. Blue shorts, those hooped socks and that checked piece on the back of the collar. And those dots on the shirt. Some of the kits that are seen as iconic are actually horrible.

Let's be honest. Take the actual game out of the discussion, and that Wembley '99 kit is godawful. Ditto the '11/12 kit. Blue shorts, those hooped socks and that checked piece on the back of the collar. And those dots on the shirt. Some of the kits that are seen as iconic are actually horrible.
Matter of opinion. I grew to like the 11/12 shirt not only because of the memory. The dots made it unique to us and I like that. There's too many generic "templates". I actually like the hooped socks - bit of a throwback to the 50s - but can take or leave the checks. The 99 shirt is about memories only. Not a favourite of mine but seen worse.

Last edited:
20220122_210038.jpg

Anyone after this shirt? Got two as Xmas presents...One off my old man and one off my sister. Seen if anyone here is interested before I put it up on Ebay. It's an XL but really a Large I'd say.
PM me if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.