City’s New Kits

That'd be okay, actually. Could do with the white being unbroken around the neck but, apart from that, not bad. I'm just not sure how Mike McLean would know this. Friends in high places,mayhaps?
The home one is god awful. If it was rumoured to be real people would be all over it.

That collar is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen. The colour choices are decent and the away kits aren't as bad but come on. That home it is 10x worse than our current one, which is hardly uber popular.

That'd be okay, actually. Could do with the white being unbroken around the neck but, apart from that, not bad. I'm just not sure how Mike McLean would know this. Friends in high places,mayhaps?

It’s just a case of seeing it on a Twitter page and presuming it’s real. Just a fan made mock up. Footyheadlines have stated the home will include maroon so someone has had a go at what they think it might look like. Mike’s just seen it and thought it was the actual design.

The home one is god awful. If it was rumoured to be real people would be all over it.

That collar is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen. The colour choices are decent and the away kits aren't as bad but come on. That home it is 10x worse than our current one, which is hardly uber popular.
Matter of opinion, I guess. I did mention the collar, by the way.

Be good to back to maroon but not a fan of those collars or the strip of kinesiotape going up the middle. Early days yet so hopefully this isn’t the one. Hey here’s a novel idea how about consulting fans about the design….you know the ones that actually exchange money for the shirt.

Be good to back to maroon but not a fan of those collars or the strip of kinesiotape going up the middle. Early days yet so hopefully this isn’t the one. Hey here’s a novel idea how about consulting fans about the design….you know the ones that actually exchange money for the shirt.
How do you think that would go beyond starting the biggest online fan consultation scrap since Genesis tried convincing the world that Phil Collins was still alive and a world reunion tour was in the offing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.