City’s New Kits

Did you see the guys description of his size?

My reply was to the very large gentleman who is 6ft 9" and very broad, he is not getting a DHgate shirt to fit anytime soon lol

it wasn't an anti DHgate post :)
No I wasn't having a pop at you mate..yeah at 6ft 9 it's going to be hard to find anything to fit ..fuck me I'm only 5 ft 8 and I'm happy that it's easy to find stuff that fits..
Mind you 6 ft 9 would be handy for a keeper lol

No I wasn't having a pop at you mate..yeah at 6ft 9 it's going to be hard to find anything to fit ..fuck me I'm only 5 ft 8 and I'm happy that it's easy to find stuff that fits..
I bought one with the red collar and a player version, gone for fan version and hopefully maroon trim this time lol

I've been done over with this dhgate anyway,fuckers sent last season shirt ! Honestly
There is a function to put a claim in on there before DHgate release your money to the seller, also you can usually contact the seller direct and try and get it sorted.

If your order shows you ordered the 22 shirt and they sent last seasons they will sort it out or they should.

My seller is selling up to 4XL. I've ordered one for a friend. It takes 7-10 days
I've had my HAALAND 9 for 2 weeks and it's perfect. I have been doing this for 20 years, so no all the do's and don'ts

There is a function to put a claim in on there before DHgate release your money to the seller, also you can usually contact the seller direct and try and get it sorted.

If your order shows you ordered the 22 shirt and they sent last seasons they will sort it out or they should.

Yea,I'm gonna contact them mate,so much for me mooching around Menorca week after next with my 21/22 shirt on ffs !!

Looks like my Mrs will make a detour into JD in terminal 2 a week Saturday,for my pre flight treat now

Yea,I'm gonna contact them mate,so much for me mooching around Menorca week after next with my 21/22 shirt on ffs !!

Looks like my Mrs will make a detour into JD in terminal 2 a week Saturday,for my pre flight treat now
Will you not be able to buy one over there in one of those markets?

Does anyone know if you can buy the shirt from the citystore now and then have a name and number added at a later date? Want to get the girls their shirts today as I’ll be passing but they want Haaland on the back of course
Yes you can
I've had numbers and names put on several weeks after purchasing the tops from elsewhere. CTID

I bought one with the red collar and a player version, gone for fan version and hopefully maroon trim this time lol
I bought one from a different seller and it too was red trim and didn't have blue strip on back of collar...this one has maroon trim and is no different from my mates who bought from City store..I guess it boils down to luck and which seller you get it from.. hopefully yours is the good copy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.