City’s New Kits

Oh dear. Maybe they were going for something similar to this but it's really not even close

1192866.jpg
To be fair, that '99 kit was horrendous. Take THAT game out of the equation, and you wouldn't wipe your arse with it.

Tbf this'll be a really poor quality and basic mockup someone's made, so the actual kit should look a lot smarter.

Doesn't mean it'll be nice though, that seems pretty unlikely...
Yeah, I was just sharing what was posted on page 143.

I love the home and away shirts this season so am not really bothered with what the third looks like.

Struggle to find it myself now. These were the colours, wide horizontal stripes

EDIT. image of it on the last post of page 143

Cant tell what the actual colours are.

Looking at that tweet, on my laptop, its Depressed Lemon and Faded Plum. On my mobile, its a Neon Yellow and an Asphalt Grey.

So assuming something in the shades of Yellow and Black, so here's my take on a fusion of the legendary Kappa kit and the Hacienda.

no idea what the tags are, and its too big for the Attach File option... erm... lets try this...

[tweet]

You should never buy from dhgate, you will not get one to fit ever. I am buying 2xl and I'm a L and they still aren't roomy.
I guess the best advice is to go to a sports shop and try one on if possible.
I bought one from dhgate from the same seller I bought from last season...the shirt is excellent quality it's an XL and in UK I'm a large and it fits very well.
It's got the boat on the back and the king inside it Foden 47 and premier badge for 11.95..

I bought one from dhgate from the same seller I bought from last season...the shirt is excellent quality it's an XL and in UK I'm a large and it fits very well.
It's got the boat on the back and the king inside it Foden 47 and premier badge for 11.95..
Did you see the guys description of his size?

My reply was to the very large gentleman who is 6ft 9" and very broad, he is not getting a DHgate shirt to fit anytime soon lol

it wasn't an anti DHgate post :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.