City’s New Kits

Ah, I didn't realise that this one was linked to the '99 kit.

This one was decent tbf - for a Nike Kit!

I don't think we'll ever see anything particularly special from Puma - they seem to save all their nice kits for Arsenal and Italy.

Tbh I think Puma have been great for us, but im a little more receptive to more modern ideas in kits than most (I find the Soundwave kit in 2012 is a good litmus test for finding peoples preferences on kits)

The only kits that I didn't care for were the purple stripe and the tequila sunrise from 2019/20, the Paisley from last year and I just think the execution on the navy no-badge could have been better.

The Hacienda away kit and this years all white are all-time kits. Everything else has been good.

Only thing I don't care for is that I've lost my shape a little since 2020 and Puma kits are a little unforgiving in shape unless you're slim.

Reactions: kun
Tbh I think Puma have been great for us, but im a little more receptive to more modern ideas in kits than most (I find the Soundwave kit in 2012 is a good litmus test for finding peoples preferences on kits)

The only kits that I didn't care for were the purple stripe and the tequila sunrise from 2019/20, the Paisley from last year and I just think the execution on the navy no-badge could have been better.

The Hacienda away kit and this years all white are all-time kits. Everything else has been good.

Only thing I don't care for is that I've lost my shape a little since 2020 and Puma kits are a little unforgiving in shape unless you're slim.
F847A608-710E-45DE-85E7-0E202F91016D.gif

The kits are tight - though I'm not sure why, but it always seems like people don't realise they can buy bigger sizes...? :)

That sound wave I quite liked. It was the collar on that kit I couldn't stand.

Apologies if it's too personal but may I ask those who like that 93:20 shirt what exactly caused them to go blind?

The kits are tight - though I'm not sure why, but it always seems like people don't realise they can buy bigger sizes...? :)

That sound wave I quite liked. It was the collar on that kit I couldn't stand.

Yeah i found that out the hard way as I have this years GK in an XL when I'm normally a Large. The away fits fine as a Large but the home is a little tight, but I need to slim down anyway.

I dont live near the ground unfortunately so I tend to buy online.

And you're right, the weird underlay on the collar isn't great

Yeah i found that out the hard way as I have this years GK in an XL when I'm normally a Large. The away fits fine as a Large but the home is a little tight, but I need to slim down anyway.

I dont live near the ground unfortunately so I tend to buy online.

And you're right, the weird underlay on the collar isn't great

Odd that the different kits fit differently, I wouldn't have expected that. I only buy them rarely now and only one per season at most, so not noticed it ever.

Odd that the different kits fit differently, I wouldn't have expected that. I only buy them rarely now and only one per season at most, so not noticed it ever.
I've become one of those weird collector types and caught them all on sale.

The stitching on the sides of the home narrows it a little, whereas the away is stitched differently so it wouldn't do the same.

The GK is a different shape and cut completely. Large fits like im wearing a Small

Can you just put the DH Gate details on here, for everyone, we're all City fans, I would imagine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.