City’s New Kits

Surprised about the mixed reception on the centred badge, I think the kit is our best home since 17/18.

Anyone know if the lettering on the back will be maroon or white? I presume Prem games still have to be white(?) but isn't cup lettering usually different?

Surprised about the mixed reception on the centred badge, I think the kit is our best home since 17/18.

Anyone know if the lettering on the back will be maroon or white? I presume Prem games still have to be white(?) but isn't cup lettering usually different?

It’ll be navy to match the sponsor I’d imagine.

We’re rarely had white sponsor/name since the 10/11 kit, in fact this seasons shirt might be the only time.

Who knows, maybe they could mix it up and have a maroon name/number in the cups like that same 10/11 kit I mentioned did.

That is one of the best home kits in many, many years.

Makes wonder then how it can go from that to that piece of shit cracked ice monstrosity from last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.