City’s New Kits

Can we drop this "red is the root of all evil" shit? Youre letting a Europa League standard team live in your head rent free.

We wear red and black because one of our most famous periods involves an FA Cup and European Cup Winners Cup and we wore red and black for both. United dont have a monopoly on the colour red.
I take issue with this. They're not Europa League Standard. they're not that good.Lol

Can we drop this "red is the root of all evil" shit? Youre letting a Europa League standard team live in your head rent free.

We wear red and black because one of our most famous periods involves an FA Cup and European Cup Winners Cup and we wore red and black for both. United dont have a monopoly on the colour red.
And the other lot won their first European trophy wearing blue. And have had loads of blue away kits, including this season

Ordered a brand new score draw retro 96-97 away shirt for £24. (Bargain).

Every time I see that kit, it ends me in to a nostalgic trance, it was the year I started going to city and caught the bug.

A few of the others are Round £20 to £25, a few Black Friday sales have started.

Red and black stripes are the bollocks. I'd happily see us line up looking like 90s Milan away from home every season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.