City’s New Kits

I'm sure some sad fucker will have stats on it somewhere, but it has seemed to me that over the last few years we have worn the third kit as a change more often than the actual away kit?

This latest Puma thing over the past year really pisses me off. Not only do you want to charge £70 for some polyester, you change all 3 shirts annually and then you don't even make it a replica of the on field kit (EXACTLY what the word REPLICA means).

Instead Puma then have the balls to charge £100 for a shirt that resembles the on-field kit.

Fuck off Puma.

Doesn't look bad tbf. I quite like it.
It's does look ok.

But asking for £70 for basically a copy of Celtics 09 shirt is just plain lazy.

And the Puma promotion that it somehow resembles the Manchester Bee is frustrating.

The only way it looks similar is, if the said bee goes out on the piss in Manchester, has a dodgy curry and looks like it's going to throw up on the tram.

It's does look ok.

But asking for £70 for basically a copy of Celtics 09 shirt is just plain lazy.

And the Puma promotion that it somehow resembles the Manchester Bee is frustrating.

The only way it looks similar is, if the said bee goes out on the piss in Manchester, has a dodgy curry and looks like it's going to throw up on the tram.
Better off saying it was to do with the playoff final shirt tbh

It has nowt to do with Bees that's for sure.

Better off saying it was to do with the playoff final shirt tbh

It has nowt to do with Bees that's for sure.
You mean the Kappa one?

Yeah that's the only link I can see it being as a reference to, but it's tenuous at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.