City’s New Kits

Not real but this is absolutely brilliant!

Would look great as a sash n’all, and it would look good as sky+navy stripes.

Sky+Navy > red+black

I’d love to see that sash kit with the small Etihad we had in 2009-10 done in sky+navy instead of red+black. Makes no psense to me that the sash kit was ever red+black, it just looks like it should be a United away kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone on here know how many official City shirts Puma sell, i live about an hour from Manchester, there are large playing fields next to me, now seeing lots of kids in City shirts, lots with Haaland on the back. I would imagine sales could go through the roof if we can win the Champs league.

Does anyone on here know how many official City shirts Puma sell, i live about an hour from Manchester, there are large playing fields next to me, now seeing lots of kids in City shirts, lots with Haaland on the back. I would imagine sales could go through the roof if we can win the Champs league.
dont know the official number but pretty sure City set a record for shirt sales this season

Sky+Navy > red+black

I know blue/black not quite as good as Sky/Navy but, despite a lot of love for Big Mal amongst a number of fuck ups he made was picking the wrong Milan team to mimic.

The white/sky/navy combos in varying proportions always looks the dogs bollocks, why we don't lean into it more is a mystery to me.

Not real but this is absolutely brilliant!

Would look great as a sash n’all, and it would look good as sky+navy stripes.

Sky+Navy > red+black

I’d love to see that sash kit with the small Etihad we had in 2009-10 done in sky+navy instead of red+black. Makes no psense to me that the sash kit was ever red+black, it just looks like it should be a United away kit.

I'd buy that fecker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.