City’s New Kits

Should be straightforward to manufacture a durable heat transfer sticker of the golden triple crowns graphic that we can apply/iron around the crest of our own existing shirts.

tJcyQkd.jpg

Or alternatively bring our shirts to the club shop and pay to get it stamped on professionally?

Last edited:
My mrs tried a kit for one of my sons and the moment we opened it up you could see 3 obvious differences to the real thing? The shirt was thin as fook, there was a huge border around the badge on the shirt and shorts and one of the socks didnt have City written on it! lol

You might just of had bad luck. All mine have been mint.

Isnt dhgate a group of sellers ? So that might be way some arent as good as others ?

Might try again then mate as all 5 of my kids including the 20 year old all get the 3 kits a season! At least the eldest only gets the shirt for £90.00 and no shorts or socks.
Got my son the official new shirt, got my daughter one from Dhgate. You can't tell the difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.