City’s New Kits

Checked out that dhgate app,out of 12 reviews I found 8 one star reviews and 4 five star reviews,seems a bit hit and miss sort of site, think I'll give it a miss for time being
As long as you take it for what it is mate - I've bought several over the years and never had a problem - there's only one starting to breakdown a bit now (number coming off) and that's a black shirt with the pinstripes from about 4 years ago that I bought for my daughter that's been through the wash about 100 times

I've just ordered the treble winners 23 there now £14 inc. delivery ffs - if i get a couple of years out of that i'll be more than happy

As long as you take it for what it is mate - I've bought several over the years and never had a problem - there's only one starting to breakdown a bit now (number coming off) and that's a black shirt with the pinstripes from about 4 years ago that I bought for my daughter that's been through the wash about 100 times

I've just ordered the treble winners 23 there now £14 inc. delivery ffs - if i get a couple of years out of that i'll be more than happy
Hello Mr Fester, what seller would you recommend for the treble winners shirt ?

Checked out that dhgate app,out of 12 reviews I found 8 one star reviews and 4 five star reviews,seems a bit hit and miss sort of site, think I'll give it a miss for time being
Try Vinted, I got last season's shirt for £20.

I just followed
Just as @southatandstander said select by bestsellers and go from there - you pays your money you take your chance - I've never had a 'favourite' seller as such but you can always wait until November and pay the £90 plus on the official site if you prefer

Get the kids from there and always certain sellers

last a couple of years at least and by that time they have grown out of them

Two shirts now from club would cost me nearly £180 with name number and sleeve badge

DH is £30 if that

I get my kits off a guy in ashton. He orders from china , but he knows where hes ordering from.
Mustve ordered 10 kits for the kids and all bob on.
Yeah costs a bit more but saves the gamble

Can you send me a link for that mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.