City’s New Kits

Brilliant ha, wish we just kept blue for home red and black for away and purple for third!! It isn’t hard!
because some people hate the red and black away kits, it isn't hard :)

Maroon is the traditional colour and tbh the white ones we have had have been great.

What is this purple you talk of?

Maroon is the traditional colour and tbh the white ones we have had have been great.

What is this purple you talk of?
fulham-away-2007-to-08-petrov.jpg

41381171_105430143715687_2546580940701490820_n.jpg
1661482362728416.jpg

Not my favourite City colours, and by no means traditional.
But hardly unheard of.

What is this purple you talk

Google is your friend, it isn’t hard ;)

Fair point though, to be fair naming the kits I did was after a ten second think, didn’t put any research into it. I can just see with the way some of these kits are going, not necessarily City, they’re gonna get crazier and crazier and shitter and shitter.

Google is your friend, it isn’t hard ;)

Fair point though, to be fair naming the kits I did was after a ten second think, didn’t put any research into it. I can just see with the way some of these kits are going, not necessarily City, they’re gonna get crazier and crazier and shitter and shitter.
Fair enough, you caught me with the stick with purple like it was a go-to lol

I had forgotten about the purple back in White's day, I actually think that is class tbf

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.