City’s New Kits

That shogun/samurai font they are using needs to kept for the season

Agreed, it looks class. I actually like the colour scheme they've used on the lettering for this lightning bolt shirt. White is being used in league games for it though.

Looking forward to the away being released now. I said this lightning bolt kit was crap but looked class on the players today.
City are missing a trick if they don't sell the shirts with this style on the back. My two grown up lads are both wanting to buy them.

If the third kit has taught us anything, and it hasn't, it is that the leaks and images of fakes aren't to be relied on for exact colours. Happy to wait and see what that orange really looks like.

Odd that they released the 3rd kit ahead of the away.
They are received designing the second kit.

Reaction from fans and officials negative.

Don't know what's to follow so no pile on please !!

Not as much as you do.

Why does it bother you what fully grown men want to wear?

Why does it bother you what I think, it's a f'kin forum we all have different views. With Puma, our 3rd kits have always been aimed towards the younger end of our fanbase, like the classic fruit salad / tequila sunrise kit from a few years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.