City’s New Kits

Complete with budgie smugglers !
Better. These modern long shorts are ludicrous, below the knee stuff that look daft. I remember Spurs were the first to have them in the season after Italian 90. They looked great, they were a bit different and still shorts. Umbra brought them out more widely then and we had them 91. Gradually since they have turned into basketball shorts. Shite

I do wish for the simple kits… this was my first recollection of a City kit. No pissing about, just Light blue/white/Light blue. A thing of beauty
View attachment 40733
I do too. And we all hanker back to the kits from when we were kids. My favourites are the 1982 home and aways.

but … the biggest buyers of kits are 8-24 years old so i guess the designs are aimed at them rather than FOCs like us.

the third kits are aimed totally at younger kids so where as we think they are generally awful they sell well (think this years MAN CITY kit).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.