City’s New Kits

I'm assuming that someone at the club would have to give ultimate approval, and "sign off" on the final design. Surely, some exec at Puma wouldn't have the final say?

I have seen people claim that Khaldoon himself signs the kits off. As far as I know, he commented in an end of season video that he liked the colin bell kit, and that's what led to that claim. I could be wrong.

But yeah, surely someone at the club agrees to Puma's designs.

It isn't even that good. And to think; people were slagging off Umbro towards the end of their last contract with us. I'd have them back tomorrow m
I've just treated myself to a new retro one shirt, these puma shirts make me want to vomit.

Someone in the club must push for the gimmicks we have on the kits that others don’t.
I think it's a marketing ploy to reclaim the City of Manchester as the rags are associated with it.

From my own experiences travelling around the world people call them "Manchester" and we're "City"

It isn't even that good. And to think; people were slagging off Umbro towards the end of their last contract with us. I'd have them back tomorrow m
Castore have acquired Umbro will be interesting to see how they expand the teams they work with. Oh for them to go after the City contract when Puna expires in 2029.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.