City’s New Kits

This issue of shirt design crops up every year and invariably divides fans opinion. Why don't Puma, in conjunction with the club, come up say with three designs and then consult with fans/customers to pick their favourite. This forum and/or supporter clubs could vote on the issue and who knows it may lead to increased sales.
you want people to vote for the best design, fuck me,didn't you see what the general public did in the brexit vote, no, let the experts vote, i didn't realise the leak was a dhgate leak, i'm sure the real kit will be nicer, clearer and not so jumbly looking

haha , jumbly ,surely that's a word :)

its obviously a copy of the real kit, but a poor copied, ill wait for the proper kit until i make my mind up, but going off that it looks like a very shit rushed copy

Footyheadlines reckons it’s a direct order from the Chinese puma site…

That rings a bell.
I see you two are party to a punny exchange. As the receiver of the jokes, I’m hung up on whether they’re punny or you both need to be cut off. Thank goodness I’ll be engaged in other activities than following this line of enquiry for the rest of the afternoon. Pip pip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.