City’s New Kits

I’m a 41 year old grown man so I don’t buy kits anymore and I shouldn’t really care…but that is bobbins. What’s all this 0161 crap? As if Mancunians use the dialling code as part of their identity? No doubt the word ‘iconic’ will be used in the guff that surrounds the launch (is there a more overused word at the moment?). I think puma kits have been a bit let down but this is especially shit.

There will be city supporters who have never dialed 0161 in their lives, its like a history lesson.

I blame the parents. Raising spawn that have no idea of good taste. Three or four years of national service would soon whip them into shape.

;-)
And if they wear that 3rd kit , look's like they would be already dressed for it.
That shirt would be good for jungle warfare !
I blame the parents. Raising spawn that have no idea of good taste. Three or four years of national service would soon whip them into shape.

;-)
And if they wear that kit , they would be already dressed for it.
It would be ideal for Jungle Warfare !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.