City’s New Kits

I have to say I’m not loving the new home shirt. Please stop fucking about, we play in sky blue and white. The home shirt doesn’t need maroon trim, or dark blue trim, it justs needs white.

Ok, rant over
That's just not true though is it? For 92 years of our existence as Manchester City, navy blue has featured on the home kit.

That's just not true though is it? For 92 years of our existence as Manchester City, navy blue has featured on the home kit.
Most people probably know this, but the Historical Kits website is great and really accurate. Worth noting that we had navy socks between 1894 and 1951. So they're actually more traditional than sky blue ones.

What a load of shite:

“Manchester’s 0161 is more than an area code. It’s an accent, a swagger, a sense of what being Mancunian is all about – even if you aren’t Mancunian. This season, we thread 0161 through the trims of the 24/25 Home Kit and invite the world to wear it.”

View attachment 119088

tbf 0161 is a big thing in the music community and wider culture. I know plenty of people with 0161 tattoos purely because they're from MCR, nothing to do with music or even grime/rap.
It's a decent nod to our collective identity, folk will dial or key it in when calling the club for all manor of different reasons, globally.

Reminisce n enjoy i say.

Flashback to that nice hot summer of 1987 n the "061 We prefer to call it Manchester" sun visors n t-shirts were doing a roaring trade in Affleck's Palace n around town.

As worn by many that last match of term down at West Ham, yeah, that day.

When is the club font availible and does any one have any pictures of it as it’s only showing up premier league

When is the club font availible and does any one have any pictures of it as it’s only showing up premier league

The UCL badge is being changed slightly so they may be waiting for those to come in.

Nothing fancy, just getting a black border.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.