City’s New Kits

I’d love that even more (and the original Kappa one) if it was in our proper sky blue
I realise I'm in a minority (not the first time), but I actually liked the lazer blue. Memories of Jamie Pollock and Lee Bradbury striding the Maine Road swarf like colossuses.

Seriously, though, I actually did like the lazer blue.

I realise I'm in a minority (not the first time), but I actually liked the lazer blue. Memories of Jamie Pollock and Lee Bradbury striding the Maine Road swarf like colossuses.

Seriously, though, I actually did like the lazer blue.

I liked it at the time. The previous home kits had become too pale and the team was also pathetic. To me, it felt like the change to laser blue was a break from that.

(It wasn't, we were still crap.)

Now I think it's a bit too dark.

One of the City Extra guys knocked this up.....

That looks the canine's testes.

Looks fantastic to me. Also if we had a kit like that at some point, there would be something quite cool about say contesting a Champions Leagues final in a homage to/replica of our division 3 shirt, would really hammer home the incredible journey the club has been on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.