City’s New Kits

I couldn’t care less anymore.

We recently had some of the worst kits I’ve ever seen so whatever monstrosity Noel has come up with, who cares?!

I mean just look at these disasters of late… How can he do worse?View attachment 126067View attachment 126069View attachment 126070View attachment 126071

city-away-16-17-img1.jpg

Can we at least loan the Girona 3rd? Looks okay.

Kits are all bout marketing and sales opportunities these days. Look at how few times our last ten away shirts and third kits were actually worn. Be better if the emphasis was on wearing the club traditional home colours as often as possible. Only need away colours at Brighton, Chelsea, Everton, Leicester, Palace and Ipswich. One away kit for them, job done. Chnage kits have no lifespans.

Maybe it's not bad in person (that person being a dead blind person to be doubly sure)

It reminds me a bit of when Homer Simpson designed a car and came up with this...

1000020265.jpg

Though to be fair, I can see what the idea is behind the Noel - the vague colour scheme of Definitely Maybe etc. Just no need for it though really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.