City’s New Kits

@HelloCity will not be surprised to hear that, after watching our players run around in it for 90 minutes, I dislike the home shirt even more.

Beyond that, with all the sponsors and the horrible fonts on the back of it last night we looked like a 3rd tier Welsh side on close-up camera shots.

Again, apologies @MCFC Wirral.

@HelloCity will not be surprised to hear that, after watching our players run around in it for 90 minutes, I dislike the home shirt even more.

Beyond that, with all the sponsors and the horrible fonts on the back of it last night we looked like a 3rd tier Welsh side on close-up camera shots.

The 0161 collar is appalling, destroys what otherwise is a nice shirt.

Should have been 115 on that collar, if so it would have been the best selling shirt in istory.

Looks better there but the template screams “we found a way to make the cheapest possible football shirt to sell at the same price as the others to make up the margins”. The template is incredibly barebones, even for a football shirt, with just what appears to be a weave print on the main torso cut. No other accents, stitch work, or complications at all.

If they were charging £40 for it I probably wouldn’t have any complaints.

But asking £80 for it is simply highway robbery.

I like Swansea and go away with them with Welsh friends sometimes. No offence taken at all.

Watched a funny documentary on Llantwit Major recently.

We'll go and win 5 trophies wearing that kit now you've said it's crap.

Tried Jersey88 for the first time after seeing someone recommended on here. I very rarely have replica shirts for myself now but considering my son wants each and every one, I'm not forking out £100+ for one kit, likely for 4/5 kits. And I do not feel remotely arsed about not buying the legit ones either.

Quality looks really good, genuinely cannot see any differences. Got my son the home kit and me the home shirt for just over £20 with delivery. Took a while but to be expected. I will definitely be using them again, they've already got the away kit (99), 3rd kit (maroon) and the LG colab 4th kit (bowl of sick) available for sale.

I went a couple of sizes up and got XXL and its a good fit.

Looks better there but the template screams “we found a way to make the cheapest possible football shirt to sell at the same price as the others to make up the margins”. The template is incredibly barebones, even for a football shirt, with just what appears to be a weave print on the main torso cut. No other accents, stitch work, or complications at all.

If they were charging £40 for it I probably wouldn’t have any complaints.

But asking £80 for it is simply highway robbery.
And that's why so many buy fakes from Thailand

Tried Jersey88 for the first time after seeing someone recommended on here. I very rarely have replica shirts for myself now but considering my son wants each and every one, I'm not forking out £100+ for one kit, likely for 4/5 kits. And I do not feel remotely arsed about not buying the legit ones either.

Quality looks really good, genuinely cannot see any differences. Got my son the home kit and me the home shirt for just over £20 with delivery. Took a while but to be expected. I will definitely be using them again, they've already got the away kit (99), 3rd kit (maroon) and the LG colab 4th kit (bowl of sick) available for sale.

I went a couple of sizes up and got XXL and its a good fit.
I've been using sites like those for years - can't remember the last time I bought the official shirt. Imagine paying close to a ton for recycled plastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.