City’s New Kits

Really wanted to get the new away shirt, special memories of Wembley and all that, but at £104 according to the club site for an adult shirt I just can't. It would be financially irresponsible of me to do that whilst my kids still need new school shoes, bags etc. Not usually a new kit kind of guy but I do like this one.

Anyone know of any better deals on the shirt in case there's something left in the pot at the end of the month?
It's coming out at £72 for me with the 10% discount? Isn't £104 the price for going FKW (Full Kit Wanker)?

Ordered the new away shirt, couldn’t resist.

It is my Birthday is about 7 weeks time so that’s how I justified it to the Wife haha

let's be honest it was an awful kit made into folklore by a magnificent day.

cannot remember any blue I know liking it until after the final
I always liked it but the drawback was that stupid fucking blank square on the back. And yes, I know that's where the shirt number goes but not every fucker wants a shirt number!

If they make that Pep golf shirt available, it’ll sell out in hours!

I’ll put in an order for one right now, as long as it’s poly/poly blend, because the cotton ones are always short and shrink up from there! Be nice to have TALL shirts, t-shirts & polos, as I think many, many people would buy them.

Really wanted to get the new away shirt, special memories of Wembley and all that, but at £104 according to the club site for an adult shirt I just can't. It would be financially irresponsible of me to do that whilst my kids still need new school shoes, bags etc. Not usually a new kit kind of guy but I do like this one.

Anyone know of any better deals on the shirt in case there's something left in the pot at the end of the month?
Just buy on DH gate. You won't be able to tell a difference and keep the cash in your pocket.

I always liked it but the drawback was that stupid fucking blank square on the back. And yes, I know that's where the shirt number goes but not every fucker wants a shirt number!
I don’t like buying stuff with Etihad Airways on it, so find myself buying training gear rather than shirts these days!

The Pep Polo was ser-weet, but I won’t hold my breath!

Anyone got a link where we can buy this in the UK, would love to see City fans open some sort of friendship with 1860!

Also great shout to anyone heading to Munich re the Hofbräuhaus in Munich, the street parallel as you it approach has a small 1860 Store basically opposing a larger Bayern one. When I was there last November I spoke to the woman behind the til who explained taht she had put a huge City flag on the front of her shop window before our CL game against Bayern in April '23, before we twatted them 3-0. Deutsch-Berting if I ever saw it.
Try 1860 Munich fanshop.de mate. Cos of Brexit you would probably have something to pay either customs or the delivery company upon delivery in the UK.
Been to watch the Lions a few times and it's always a great atmosphere and they don't half hate the German rags.

Its why so many people buy them from china or thailand now and get a full kit for 12 quid or something. For kids, i wouldn't dream of spending the prices they now charge for kits.

My new Real Madrid shirt is near perfect. It’s just the badge that isn’t quite 100% but barely noticeable from afar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.