City’s New Kits

Lightning bolts to me. I don't tend to see symbolism of penises when they aren't there.
Thats my thought. Only a man who thinks of dicks a lot would think of dick veins

Anyway, a huge seller. Amongst kids, who are the target for our third kits, not some middle aged man with a dick obsession

Just got the black dragon edition kit and the away (Gillingham play off) kit from Thailand.

Went up a size and they are absolutely perfect.

Put them side by side next to my mates official one and you can barely notice the difference. My away one looks and feels better than his as I got the "player" edition.

The biggest difference was the price!!!

Both mine cost £37.

Took 3 weeks to come.

Attachments

• 1000057257.jpg
    1000057257.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 1000057258.jpg
    1000057258.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Do you definitely have to go a size up? I’ve a couple of vintage Wales ones from a knock off site and they fit my usual size well.

Do you definitely have to go a size up? I’ve a couple of vintage Wales ones from a knock off site and they fit my usual size well.

They generally have pretty accurate size charts on each item. If you know your measurements or your usual shirt size, you're fine.

I'm a Large and most of the time I go XL as the measurements match, sometimes I can just get Large.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.