City’s New Kits

I think it happened twice. Mid to late 80s with no TV cameras there and this one. Don’t know why sky blue and yellow clashed. And we appear to have started in maroon.

The game I was thinking of we definitely went off the pitch to change. Maybe Gary James could enlighten us?

Don't remember Spurs turning up in Yellow and City changing their kit ?
Could not City have worn the Sky Blue home kit ?

Not a huge fan but like many kits with the exception of the (atrocious) wembley kit they tend to look better on the players.

Tbh I don't mind it, it's certainly different but I can't help but feel like it looks one of them cheap knock of fake ones that get released abroad and then get spread around online when people say this is the new shirt and people say no way that can't be lol.

Don't remember Spurs turning up in Yellow and City changing their kit ?
Could not City have worn the Sky Blue home kit ?
It was for TV from memory. City switched from their traditional home kit last minute. It had been a foggy day in Manchester, and the darker strip made it more visible for the TV cameras apparently…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.