City’s New Kits

img_0095-jpeg.118790
Not overly similar. The full kits were also quite a bit different with 14/15 having blue shorts and socks vs white shorts and navy socks on the new kit.
Dislike the full kit even more than just the shirt.

[waits for @HelloCity to admonish me]

Exactly. I just wish they would stop trying to redesign it and settle on one, maybe subtle changes now and again but not a complete new kit every season
I think Puma (and any other shirt manufacturer) are more interested in what sells and keeping it pretty much the same would most likely affect sales. Hence we get a new one each season, whether we like it or not. I guess that's why these companies pay big money for the kit deals.

Exactly. I just wish they would stop trying to redesign it and settle on one, maybe subtle changes now and again but not a complete new kit every season
And how are puma getting back the multi tens of millions of pounds they pay us each year if kits are basically going to be the same?
puma lose money on that initial investment anyway, football kits are a loss leader for brands , so i dont think they will go down the route you suggest.

Like it or not , if we want the huge sums off our kit suppliers we have to put up with 3 news kits, a few goaly kits , a chinese new year one , dozens of training kits, and a noel gallagher shirt

Not for me. Then again, I'm not the target demographic, so I doubt that Puma give a fuck about what I think. The third shirt (if it is that maroon one doing the rounds) isn't too bad, I suppose.

The shorts have a weird curved shape on the reverse and there are navy alternative 'home' shorts available too. At least they're not sky blue!

Attachments

• 1000039405.png
    1000039405.png
    529 KB · Views: 69
  • 1000039406.png
    1000039406.png
    499.5 KB · Views: 69

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.