City’s New Kits

Is he supposed to not go to games or not accept an invite into the team's dressing room after a title win, where a few are just as excited to see him as he is them?

I am not a fan of Oasis or either of the brothers. But I think that's a bit harsh, the cameras and tv companies pick him out, it's not like he goes broadcasting it himself.
Weird that people think he gets to just decide he's going to walk on the pitch, barge into the dressing room, design shirts/fonts for a bit of free publicity. He's clearly invited by the club/Pep/players to do these things.

I'll probably catch some stick for this, but he has to associate himself with the team. He hasn't been relevant for fifteen or so years. He needs a vehicle to keep his name in the media. City is it for him. And, fwiw, I'm tired of him as well.
I get people might be sick of always seeing him with things to do with City. However, you’re pretty deluded if you think he’s using City to stay relevant. Anything he ever does or says makes the papers. He could go on any talk show or to any big event in the country if he wanted. He could also reform Oasis tomorrow if he wanted and sellout any stadium in the country for probably a record amount of nights.

Some of the stuff City ask him to do like this with kits is probably going a bit far or a little odd.Can’t blame him as a blue for enjoying stuff to do with City though as i’m sure most of us would love to interview Pep. I think he’s very good in general for standing our corner in the media. Talks as a fan and is the only person we have in the media who will give it back to them and take the piss out of the likes of Carragher and Neville.

Last edited:
The new Noel inspired typography looks awful, & that’s speaking from a professional pov as a Graphic Designer with 25+ years experience of designing 1000s of T-shirt graphics.
I presume this is just a special edition promo fluff, & not going to be on next season’s shirt?
I know Puma have a reputation for doing these local Manchester iconic inspired Co-labs, but come on, you could’ve got Peter Saville in to do it, not Noel & his high flying ego, or someone with actual style like Johnny Marr.

looks awful

I like it and I'm a FOC !

I don't get all this negative stuff towards Noel. Oasis kept City in the public eye when we were shit. Now both liam and Noel still have City flags on stage with them.
They are City through and through. Both have been involved in new kit releases both have had the Etihad or other City related stuff in their music videos.
I'm not proud but I did get a selfie with Noel at Brighton last season, not something I would normally do. Noel clearly likes to be among us normal City fans at away matches.
City still play oasis at matches, Oasis and the Gallagher brothers are part of City, and City are part of the Gallagher brothers. Like City are part of us.

As a southern living manc its was great that two mancs not far from where I lived just of Fog Lane, were City mad.

Looking forward to seeing our 4th this season.

Last edited:
Again
,just ur opinion

What’s the harm in it?
As for exposure, consider it payback from City , Noel as u say maybe losing his appeal on the world stage , but make no mistake there was a time in the mid to late 90’s when Oasis was definitely maybe !bigger than the blues and they still took the chance to promote us at every opportunity

Why the negativity?
Why the negativity?

It’s Bluemoon mate

I’ll always remember an interview on Soccer Am, he told his kids they should support arsenal as we were that shit.

I’ll always remember an interview on Soccer Am, he told his kids they should support arsenal as we were that shit.
Is that when it was worth watching? When they had the soccerettes on and all the blokes would make sexual noises towards them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.