City’s Transfer Financial gain in Peps reign

Do we get a trophy ?
I’m not suggesting it’s a good thing, or bad thing but it is a far cry from the idea we are burning through the money. Those days have gone.

Players either come in and are successfully helping the team win trophies, whilst those that don’t fit into that bracket, get shipped off in most cases and potentially provide us more capital for players that can help us long term.

It is a successful business model just like the academy Is helping.

I’m not suggesting it’s a good thing, or bad thing but it is a far cry from the idea we are burning through the money. Those days have gone.

Players either come in and are successfully helping the team win trophies, whilst those that don’t fit into that bracket, get shipped off in most cases and potentially provide us more capital for players that can help us long term.

It is a successful business model just like the academy Is helping.
Tbh I don’t give 2 fucks how much we spend as long as we get the right players doing the right thing and staying within limits is the morale way but sometimes you just have to go for it .

Tbh I don’t give 2 fucks how much we spend as long as we get the right players doing the right thing and staying within limits is the morale way but sometimes you just have to go for it .
Well said. Who gives a flying fuck. Leave that to the lying fuckers at the Rags, Dippers and Tarquins.

So the profit comes from players valuations rising? That's not profit at all.

So the profit comes from players valuations rising? That's not profit at all.
Buying and selling, of course It's a profit on the books.

Buy a player for 50m, on a 5 year contract. Sell 3 years later for 60m, the players value on the books would only be 20m. So that's a 40m profit.

Buying and selling, of course It's a profit on the books.

Buy a player for 50m, on a 5 year contract. Sell 3 years later for 60m, the players value on the books would only be 20m. So that's a 40m profit.
It isn't profit at all when they haven't been sold.

Buy a player for 20 who now is valued at 40 doesn't bank anything when he's still at the club.

Op said 73 million profit based on transfer values not transfer fees, it's an absolute non statistic.

Buy a player for 20 who now is valued at 40 doesn't bank anything when he's still at the club.

Op said 73 million profit based on transfer values not transfer fees, it's an absolute non statistic.
look at the OP again, every player on the list are players Bought and SOLD, while Pep has been the manager. Which players on the list are still at the club lol.

TBF I have said values in another paragraph, my poor command of the English language. Amended to say fees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.