City’s Treble Documentary

I just watched the Season Review documentary and I really hope this is not all City are going to do. Surely the treble deserves a full, multi episode doc series like the past few years.

This one is so drab, just a boring highlights reel with a voice over telling us what’s about to happen before we get to re-watch it. No player interviews, no behind the scenes. It reminds me of the 1989 “Back Where We Belong” VHS!

That trailer they released for the title win 3peat was just pure goosebumps, so I hope we get a doc for the whole season that’s based on that, like previous years.

I just watched the Season Review documentary and I really hope this is not all City are going to do. Surely the treble deserves a full, multi episode doc series like the past few years.

This one is so drab, just a boring highlights reel with a voice over telling us what’s about to happen before we get to re-watch it. No player interviews, no behind the scenes. It reminds me of the 1989 “Back Where We Belong” VHS!

That trailer they released for the title win 3peat was just pure goosebumps, so I hope we get a doc for the whole season that’s based on that, like previous years.

A 6 part documentary is on the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.