City’s Treble Documentary

Surely the Beeb, BT and Sky will be doing special documentaries to mark this historic achievement…. Oh no, we don’t play in red. I bet they’d all started work on an Arsenal title winners documentary.
They've done a behind the scenes documentary series on Arsenal's successful 2023 Community Shield campaign.

Didn’t the Amazon documentary have issues with getting one other team to agree to them using footage? And it ended up being fast forwarded through, because they didn’t get it.

I’m wondering whether the same team, is causing the same issues… just because they got battered in the FA cup, and had ‘their’ treble taken away…
I wonder which team that is .:)

Boy some memories contained in there.
blimey the dead pan monotoned voices of Brian Clarke , and then …high drama, his voice doesn’t skip an octave, and Mel Machin , probably everything he said never skipped an octave. Some great away days there , Walsall was a complete mess of a game, Andy Saville!!!, I think we had half the ground. Oxford away, anyone else on the Stuarts double decker with puke sloshing up and down it all the way home , I can still smell it now, and the driver forgetting about the low bridge?…..brilliant, brilliant times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.