City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

Fuck me we beat Barcelona!!!

dodgers-fan-celebrates-stanley-cup-win-hockey-fans-hockey-fan-gif.gif

Hang our heads in shame? Are you a rag or a blue? Yes pep made the right decision but I feel no shame in being passionate about doing our best to beat the scum- and neither should you.

Quite honestly I didn't really care whether we won that night, as far as I'm concerned getting back to winning league games and performing well against Barcelona was more important than beating the scum in a League Cup game.

If it had been a league game however, my thoughts would have been different.

There was simply now way these players could have played three games with high intensity over such a short period, so fielding a weakened team against the scum was OK with me.

Rockin for Zabba for turning back the clock. Question marks from plenty about what he has leftt to offer and why he was picked for tonight. But happy he proved Pep's confidence in him. Not sure about the hate for Ota. Yeah frustrating at time but great 2nd half. To a man, everyone was fuckin great, fans included.

Hang our heads in shame? Are you a rag or a blue? Yes pep made the right decision but I feel no shame in being passionate about doing our best to beat the scum- and neither should you.

The scum aren't relevant anymore. Let them celebrate beating our kids 1-0 in a league cup game. We're top of the league and just taken Barcelona to pieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.