City Academy improving the game for everybody

How many academy lads are regular starters/contributors for PL clubs (not counting the City lads)? I've got 4 off the top of my head; Sancho, Palmer, THB, Delap....? I'm sure there's more. Then you've got the EFL as well. The academy has produced quite a few lads who have gone on to make careers for themselves in the game.

How many academy lads are regular starters/contributors for PL clubs (not counting the City lads)? I've got 4 off the top of my head; Sancho, Palmer, THB, Delap....? I'm sure there's more. Then you've got the EFL as well. The academy has produced quite a few lads who have gone on to make careers for themselves in the game.
Tosin and Lavia are another two

How many academy lads are regular starters/contributors for PL clubs (not counting the City lads)? I've got 4 off the top of my head; Sancho, Palmer, THB, Delap....? I'm sure there's more.
Doyle, Muric, Rogers, Lavia and Tosin
There are 6 with Southampton, although very few getting game time

Morgan Rodgers is really looking he part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.