city adverts on the radio

Dammed if you do - Fans find it embarassing having to sell tickets to matches on the radio
Dammed if you don't - Fans complain because the stadium's half empty.

What do you do?! It's something the club have to do really, to try and boost ticket sales. They've done their part, it's up to the non-attenders to their part and...attend!

mcfc78 said:
it must be costing them a mint too.. to put an advert on talksport,, you think they would make it decent.. mark and lard are a bad selling feature in my eyes,, .

Fuck me, I dont think it would cost that much to put a regional advert on Talksport. Talk about dumbed down radio.

I wouldnt give Talkshite the buisiness! The presenters on there have had nothing but bile spewing from their gob's since City got the investment from ADUG. It has been posted on here numerous times, how Adrian ( i'm a posh fan me) Durham, Mike ( i love Rooney ) Parry, Andy (bitter sniping cnut) Jacobs and Stan (dogging,woman beater) Collymore have an agenda against City. This is not paranoia, it is fact. I wouldnt piss on any of them,scum!

bluebandits said:
I wouldnt give Talkshite the buisiness! The presenters on there have had nothing but bile spewing from their gob's since City got the investment from ADUG. It has been posted on here numerous times, how Adrian ( i'm a posh fan me) Durham, Mike ( i love Rooney ) Parry, Andy (bitter sniping cnut) Jacobs and Stan (dogging,woman beater) Collymore have an agenda against City. This is not paranoia, it is fact. I wouldnt piss on any of them,scum!

Hit the nail on the head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.