City All Over The World... Where are you watching it?

perthblue

Perth, Western Australia.

The worst thing about living in Australia is match days... Especially days like these.
You get up and its still 20 odd hours till kick off!
Im trying to evoke the spirit of 99 myself today. Got my Kappa away shirt on, and have hung the battle scarred Wembley 99 flag up on the wall, have been playing The Boys in Blue song religiously every five minutes since I woke up hours ago.

Plenty of exiles all over the place wishing they were back home tonight....

Sending positive vibes from Western Australia... To everyone who has a ticket we are with you.....
Sing your hearts out for the lads.....

Chiang Mai, Thailand.

1.30 tomorrow morning. Here's hoping that it's better than last week.

Paul.

PS............Still got a pair of spare tickets for the West Brom match if anyone is interested?

St Petersburg, Russia in my flat (assuming I can get a decent stream). Come on City!

Sydney , Australia

4:30am start for me. Got a friend of my girlfriends staying with us at the minute (on an air bed in the lounge) but have agreed that she can share the bed with my Mrs. so I can sleep on the air bed and be up to watch the game. She was happy as she gets the comfort of a bed whereas I was ecstatic as I can watch the game in the comfort of my own flat for a change (I don’t have Foxtel). Everyone’s a winner…….

Well my Brother Chicago Blue will be at Eastlands, I got him a ticket and he flew over for last Sundays game and goes back Friday morning. Keeps staying up till 4-5am to stay on USA time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.