City and digital

Eds

Interestig stuff about our digital output and wifi at the ground

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news/2012/01/20/manchester-citys-blueprint-digital-success?utm_source=Interspire&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The+Drum+Newsletter+Update+-+20th+Jan+2012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news/2012/01/2 ... h+Jan+2012</a>

I'd just be happy if you could send and receive text messages during and after the match!!

The last 3 matches it has taken up to 7 attempts to send a text message from my iPhone!!

I am not that interested in when a player played for us last, the team sheet is good and I get that from the City app but as for the rest of it I just want to watch the best team play.

Eccles Blue said:
I'd just be happy if you could send and receive text messages during and after the match!!

The last 3 matches it has taken up to 7 attempts to send a text message from my iPhone!!

I am not that interested in when a player played for us last, the team sheet is good and I get that from the City app but as for the rest of it I just want to watch the best team play.

The reason that fox went up to the roof was cos it was the only place he could get a signal on his iPhone.

Boots_ said:
Eccles Blue said:

The reason that fox went up to the roof was cos it was the only place he could get a signal on his iPhone.

Don't think my head for heights would let me emulate him!! :-)

More fancy shite that the majority of people aren't interested in.

I can just imagine it now "what the fuck is Mancini thinking bringing on Dzeko when it's below 4c, it says on this app that when Dzeko has come on when it's below 4c that he has never scored, Mancini hasn't a clue"

Boots_ said:
Eccles Blue said:

Is that fox an orange customer.

I'm with Vodafone and can send and receive text, online is a bit dodgy though at half time.

I'm with Three (shoot me now) and can barely get anything during popular times to use a phone. The Bloke next to be at Bayern Munich had to keep me up to date with the Napoli score in Spain as my phone was next to useless.

peoffrey said:
I'm with Three (shoot me now) and can barely get anything during popular times to use a phone. The Bloke next to be at Bayern Munich had to keep me up to date with the Napoli score in Spain as my phone was next to useless.

I'm on 3 network and it's useless in or around the ground, although i find it strange that people can text me and I can get email alerts but when I try and use the net or send a text it doesn't work.

allan harper said:
peoffrey said:

I'm on 3 network and it's useless in or around the ground, although i find it strange that people can text me and I can get email alerts but when I try and use the net or send a text it doesn't work.

I should've been suspicious that their deals were too cheap. Poor coverage. It's usually terrible when I'm not in an urban area, too.

peoffrey said:
allan harper said:
peoffrey said:

I should've been suspicious that their deals were too cheap. Poor coverage. It's usually terrible when I'm not in an urban area, too.

We've been add by the unlimited broadband offer mate ! It's unlimited because we can hardly ever bloody use it !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.