City and life generally

scousemanc

When I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the lavatory, if City have played that day I immediately think about the game, and it affects my mood when I get back to bed.

How often and when in your daily lives do you think about City?

Must admit that now we're good and challenging, a bad result hits a lot harder and for a lot longer than it used to. After the Everton match I struggled to sleep that night and actually felt physically sick. That's never happened before

City affect my mood greatly, I'm generally buzzing when we win and down when we lose. I know lifes not all about footy in regards to the kids n stuff, but I could not imagine life without my greatest passion.

scousemanc said:
When I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the lavatory, if City have played that day I immediately think about the game, and it affects my mood when I get back to bed.

Not when I'm havin a shit.

I think about city all the time. Already got Porto and Blackburn wizzing round in my head. What team will Bobby pick etc.

scousemanc said:

Wrong question! Is there a time in the day when thoughts of a blue goal, particularly one of the half dozen at The Swamp, don't come swimming into your mind's eye?

IanBishopsHaircut said:
toffee balls said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Sex City Music and Family

About sums up my thoughts daily
You really need to sort your priorities out sunshine......

That wasn't in any particular order!
<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 am --<br /><br />
ErnieBilko said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
toffee balls said:
You really need to sort your priorities out sunshine......

That wasn't in any particular order!

I've sussed out the order. Think about city whilst having sex. Mind u, i don't last very long that way. Need to think the 'other lot' to keep it going but then its hard to keep it up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.