City and life generally

scousemanc said:
When I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the lavatory, if City have played that day I immediately think about the game, and it affects my mood when I get back to bed.

How often and when in your daily lives do you think about City?

ITS SIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just on the vinegar stroke.......................

city are my one and only priority in life to be honest. i'm used to it , its been that way for years, but i do wish i could stop myself spontaneously bursting out into a chorus of " oh yaya toure, i think we should pay him some more"

Whenever I go out or away somewhere I'm always representing. Either a city shirt under my polo or a little pin badge somewhere. It's gotta be done.

The night before any City game Im nervous and excited and always have my worst night of sleep for the week. I go to sleep reading Bluemoon and first thing I do in the morning is check bluemoon. The Mrs is convinced she is second to City.

she's spot on:)

scousemanc said:
When I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the lavatory, if City have played that day I immediately think about the game, and it affects my mood when I get back to bed.

How often and when in your daily lives do you think about City?

get your prostate checked out

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
City affect my mood greatly, I'm generally buzzing when we win and down when we lose. I know lifes not all about footy in regards to the kids n stuff, but I could not imagine life without my greatest passion.
About sums it up for me too!

dref619 said:
city are my one and only priority in life to be honest. i'm used to it , its been that way for years, but i do wish i could stop myself spontaneously bursting out into a chorus of " oh yaya toure, i think we should pay him some more"

I do that and ohhhh belotelli, cant help myself, in bed, on the bog, asda and at me mums, anywhere to be honest, At least 5 times a day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.