City and West Ham fans

Goes back a few years now , I was at the famous Upton Park game when we went down , it could of gone either way but we got applauded at the tube station ,scene from rourks drift at the end.
If the guvnors hadn’t got lifted at Euston if could have been a whole different outcome.
Great set of fans the hammers .

Goes back a few years now , I was at the famous Upton Park game when we went down , it could of gone either way but we got applauded at the tube station ,scene from rourks drift at the end.
If the guvnors hadn’t got lifted at Euston if could have been a whole different outcome.
Certainly a mutual hatred of United helps the relationship between the two sets of fans! Used to love going West Ham at Upton Park. That Boleyn pub was something else !

Me too -them lining Green Street singing “Loyal Supporters” and applauding us going back to Tube -utterly surreal in 1987 -and the amity grew from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.