City announce trial bus scheme for home games

You’re right. I thought you meant for the coach to go M60 A34.
It would have helped if someone had explained what the delay was for. It wasn’t anything to do with latecomers - the woman with the clipboard kept asking for the guard & for numbers of those who had return “tickets” & who had got on just to go home??

On the whole though, not a bad journey
All they really need is someone who knows where we’re going, or a phone with google maps! As you say not the worse, could’ve been better

Reactions: CC1
Good crowd waiting for the bus at Woodsend in Flixton earlier.
Thought it worked out pretty well. No way it was going to take the scheduled 1.5 hours so plenty of time for a couple of beers.
Didn't catch it back because I didn't think they'd wait for me to drink up in the South Stand bar. Was it OK?

Thought it worked out pretty well. No way it was going to take the scheduled 1.5 hours so plenty of time for a couple of beers.
Didn't catch it back because I didn't think they'd wait for me to drink up in the South Stand bar. Was it OK?

Don’t know mate, I passed the queue in my car. Will probably try it soon.

Gave it a go yesterday from Offerton and only issue was drop off point was some distance from stadium so got soaking wet. Some people also missed their bus back as it set off before they had got back to the pick up point. Overall good though

Give it a chance. It will always have teething problems initially, just like mobile Season tickets did, remember? Once the drivers get familiar with the routes, and City and the bus operator iron out running and route issues, with more routes added next season hopefully, it will run much better. If people give up on it by the end of this season it will probably be pulled before next season. Keep on using the buses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.