City announce trial bus scheme for home games

How do you get home from games after beers? The trams and taxis don’t have many toilets on/in them!

Tram takes five minutes once you’re on it to town. Taxi maybe 15. Most of those buses were advertised at about an hour and half. Plus someone said they were all sat on it for ages before it even moved.

Ok over all . My only gripe was the cost . £8 from Heald Green was a bit steep . May stick to the train when it isn`t pissing down though .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219_032334_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_032334_Maps.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 44
Ok over all . My only gripe was the cost . £8 from Heald Green was a bit steep . May stick to the train when it isn`t pissing down though .
You can get a bullocks coach to the Etihad for £7 from heald green (that’s the price last time I got it). That’s been running for years.

Last edited:
Did anyone on here get the bus that went from Rose Hill Marple. If so, how was the journey? I'm up there tomorrow seeing my dad and not sure what time I'll be leaving his house. If it's early enough then I might jump on it. Otherwise, I'll just get the train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.